What are the benefits to your sellers using real estate video tours?
More than 90% of Home Buyers Begin Their Search on the Internet
Let the team at Jireh Communications help you create the emotion with a professional home tour.
Here are a few tips when explaining our services to your clients:
- Selling your property can be costly and time consuming. Traditional advertising such as newspaper ads, brochures, and open houses have a limited reach. These traditional forms of marketing don’t give buyers a feel for what your property actually looks like. In 2015, all major newspapers suffer from lack of display ad revenues, classified revenues and a rapidly shrinking circulation. Today, all major newspapers are merely a shell of what they were just a few short years ago.
- The Internet is now being used to extend the marketing of your property. A Video Tour now provides sellers with an enormous additional audience. Now buyers from literally the entire world can view the property.
- This online service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week from everywhere. “The Only 24/7 Open House!” This means you sell your property faster and will also save you time and money!
- Reach more buyers with Video Tours than with any other comparable product or service on the Internet.
- A well-produced video of a home’s interior eliminates a lot of the foot traffic, since most people are far too busy to spend their weekends combing through properties that aren’t even close to what they want. Buyers can preview their next home without ever setting foot outside their current one and without bothering the seller.
- You can also advertise your property through the real estate sections of leading Internet sites in addition to the links provided through us.
- Offer people the chance to take a Video Tour from anywhere with Internet access – their home, office or from any remote location. In fact, our tours are view able on all Smart Phones!
Why do I want to create emotion?
Most people buy a home based on emotion (“Incredible view”, “Love the kitchen cabinets”, “Have you seen the pool?” etc.). Any opportunity to capitalize on that emotion puts you one step closer to the sale of that home – and a paycheck for you! Videos are compelling and tend to be spontaneous; it is an authentic style that makes an emotional connection with the viewer and results in higher conversion rates and customer retention.